LEXINGTON, Ky. (WTVQ) – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) advises motorists of scheduled closures for northbound Interstate 75 in Lexington.
The temporary lane closures are necessary for bridge deck repair operations. The location is the Newtown Pike/KY 922 Overpass Bridge (H520/034/B00089).
Thursday, Sept. 30 – 6:30 p.m. until 12 a.m. (midnight)
Interstate 75 – Northbound
- a closure will be in effect between milepoints 115.0 and 116.0 for bridge deck repairs
- the two left/fast lanes will be closed
- the location is the Newtown Pike/KY 922 Overpass Bridge
All work/closures are scheduled on a tentative basis, and subject to change depending on weather conditions, emergencies, and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.
- Fayette County Public Schools to discuss masking policy – LEX18 Lexington KY News
- $10 million to Fayette County Public Schools for Vo-Ed center – The Lane Report
- Fayette County Schools adds new partner offering free COVID-19 testing – ABC 36 News – WTVQ
- Fayette County, Kentucky Covid Case and Risk Tracker – The New York Times